Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Where did you begin 2008?
In a hotel room in Dallas

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Was apartment hunting

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No

Did you have to go to the hospital?
I took my dad after his bike wreck

Did you have any encounters with the police?
No

Where did you go on vacation?
Dallas, Hawaii, St. Louis, Fort Worth

What did you purchase that was over $500?
Nothing

Did you know anybody who got married?
Melissa and Andrew, Tina and Sam

Were you in any weddings?
Yes, I was a bridesmaid in Tina's.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
My great Uncle Glenn

Did you move anywhere?
To the plaza.

What sporting events did you attend?
7 Mizzou football games (including the kU game and the Big 12 Championship)

What concerts/shows did you go to?
Reba and Kelly Clarkson, Tim McGraw, American Idols Live, Yallapalooza, Howl at the Moon Bash, Birthday Bash, Jake Owen, the Ting Tings, The Christmas Carol

Where do you live now?
Kansas City, MO

Describe your birthday?
I worked. We went out to lunch at PF Changs, I went shopping and had dinner at the Capitol Grille, ate at the Peachtree the night before.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Met Chase's Mom

What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
There have been plenty, boating with HB, 5 year reunion (and afterwards), Hawaii, Tina's wedding

What's something you learned about yourself?
I really can do anything I put my mind to

Any new additions to your family?
Gus

What was your best month?
October? They were all good

Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Jen, Matt and Ann, Amber

Made new friends?
Yes

A few Favorite Night[s]out?
Tina's Bachelorette Party, Melissa's Bachelorette Party, 5 year runion after party, Homecoming, with Matt and Ann on the Plaza, Ashley's Birthday Party, Jen and Sam's Birthday Party

Any regrets?
Never

Overall, how would you rate this year?
8.5

What would you change about 2008?
Nothing

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Harvesters (work)

Have any life changes in 2008?
Joined AmeriCorps, moved out of my parents' houses

Change your hairstyle?
It's getting long and I am going back to my natural color.

Get a new job?
AmeriCorps VISTA at Harvesters

How old did you turn this year?
24

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
To get a permanent job and look into buying a house.

Did anything embarrassing?
I'm sure I did.

Buy anything new from eBay?
No, Amazon though, yay used books starting at .79

What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?
My mom 's christmas present

Get married or divorced?
Neither

Get arrested?
Not this year

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Yes

Did you get sick this year?
I had like 5 or 6 colds, a motorcycle burn, poison ivy, swollen lymph nodes

Start a new hobby?
Not that I can think of

Been snowboarding?
Nope

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Yes and No, it was good, but why dwell?

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
A few times, but never coffee, and I never paid for it myself

No comments: